Could you Create an Extra £2,000 for Christmas?
If you’re thinking that some extra money for Christmas would be very handy, that’s what I was thinking too. And this is what I did about it:
Project: Create an extra £2,000 within the next 24 days.
Why 24 days?
It’s 8th dec 2018 and I’m giving myself to the end of the month, 31st dec 2018
This is the amount that would create ease for me over the Christmas period. It’s a stretch. It’s enough to make it worthwhile but not too much so that it feels unachievable.
What’s it going to take?
- Committing to me. Committing to me having money. Committing to my life, my income, my ease with money.
- Choosing it. Choosing to have money in my life. Being willing to have more money and being seen to have more money.
- Action: being willing to do the work. What actions to I have to take today to make more money right away?
- Open to possibilities: being open to possibilities. Being willing to recognise the possibilities around me, ask questions and take action.
- See the value: Seeing the value in me and what I have to offer as well as the value in the resources around me and how I can use them to create money
- Get Creative! What can I create that will make me money? Look at things differently, being willing to put things together in a different way
There will inevitably be highs and lows.
There will be days I’m so excited to be doing this and days that I just want to quit.
I’m sharing my daily progress here on my blog as a way of keeping myself accountable, a fun way to look back in 24 days and see what it’s taken to get me wherever I am in 24 days, and to share my journey with you.
So often all we see is the end result. The £2,000. The apparently successful person.
If they weren’t successful, we don’t see it! If I just did this quietly on my own, you’d never know if I only made a few quid or if I gave up half way through.
When you only see then end result, ie the £2,000, it’s easy to sit back and say:
“Ah yes but they’ve always been successful”
“It was easy for them”
Even if they tell you about their struggles along the way, it doesn’t have the authenticity of seeing their journey step by step.
Can I do it?
Can I really create £2,000 in just 24 days for that extra money for Christmas?
How will I do it?
Would you like to join me in your own challenge?
I will keep track of the time I spend on this, any money I spend on this and the resources that I use.
If you were looking to create an extra £2000 in 24 days, what would you do? How would you go about it?
Will I fail horribly?
Or will I create more than I ever imagined?
It never shows up the way we expect it to!
Is there something that you’ve always wanted to do, but not got round to it?
Would you like to come along for the ride?
Whether you’re looking to create yourself some extra money for Christmas or your own very different challenge.
If you were choosing to, what could you create?